SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

For all members: Helping the KZG community grow

Dope

Ok where do i began i have been here a short time and managed to do a lot for KZG i would like to put out to everyone that we are always seeking to expand if you have friends who play cs but are not familiar with our servers or our website please feel inclined to bring them along as with more people amongst us we are capable to do bigger things i have scouted out 27 members for kzg in the matter of a week i see no point is to why it should be hard to get them here and apart of KillZone Gaming i know that we can do it as i have demonstrated what a simple giveaway on my behalf can do. it is essential for us grow in order to provide yous with new servers, game modes and more as those people may have extremely useful ideas on helping KZG become a well known cs gaming community if you enjoy our servers please spread the word to those who would be a great addition to the KZG team

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

That being said by @dopescope you don't just have to invite your friends and family to KZG its how you act in front of new members to the server. If we are all supportive and friendly we can grow as a community 10 fold and all that can be is congratulating on a sick flick or just saying hello to a new name you have never seen before. If we all on the forum where to be friendly to one person a week by the end of the month we can be larger and stronger than ever before, its not much but it goes a long way.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

i strongly agree its the approach you have you those you are playing with on im hard on server those who break our rules but also extremely kinds to those who abide im always an inviting person on server because i believe with this attitude it will work its simple to apply yourself in a greeting manner i have proven it with my referral amount. its not the only my giveaway that got them here. because if i were to say it dull and unexciting and in the wrong approach they would not even come here i try make them feel apart of KZG and bring them in to our great community of gaming heads alike

Dope.

I have been trying my best I got 2 last night and got them 2 to check out the forums so I have been trying and hope everyone has been 2 ;)

My man pepsi goodwork we need them to see the electricians devotion to KZG. i go hard tryna find people for this because i see him giving everyone the opportunity to play cs on his servers out of the kindness of his heart get amongst it

Dope.

Agreed i have only been here for a little bit, but how the server and the people have presented themselves make people like me wanted to stay and want to interact with this community more. Even before dope announced his giveaway i was thinking about joining, he just got me over the line. so in return i will try to help myself!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

yo @"Saberr" happy to see to you now know i was not full of it when inviting you to join our great community hahahaha, we need more people like you.

Dope.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search