SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

CELLA'S NEW ADMIN APPLICATION.

CELLA

Current ingame name : CELLA

What server are you applying for? : JAILBREAK

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:84703868

Where are you located? : NSW

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? Yes, I have talked about them on other Threads aswell. 

Have you ever donated to the server? : No. 

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Acid, Nosey, Kwala. (Ask them if you need proof)

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : I want to be an Admin so that i could help the KZG Jailbreak community, for me its hard to do that. I always try and enforce rules on the server. The reason that its hard for me to do that is I tell them whats wrong and they just ignore it. It bugs me when i really want to explain something and i cant because they are to busy paying attention to other things. I do believe that this admin role will easily be able to help me with this. I have a lot of knowledge when it comes down to Jailbreak and I would love to distribute that throughout the whole time I spend in the community. I would love to help out this community which i already try to do by approaching new ideas on the forums and enforcing rules in the game. 

Extra (If any) : I'm going to be more active in Teamspeak now and I am fairly active on the forums, try and contact me by either one of those.

Thanks, 

-CELLA

76561198129673465.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search