SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

visionary's Unban Appeal

visionary

Steam Account Name: visionary
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:442774736

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 11-03-18 20:59

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Multi-hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello, I was falsely banned on the casual competitive servers just now, I always play on the servers and enjoy my time being spent on them. I have always been hackusated and reported, but am never cheating. I was playing today and found someone who was hackusating me, calling me out for using walls. I asked if they wanted to spectate me (which they denied) and I played normally, I hit a few bhops and killed a few people. After a few seconds of this I was banned, with no context at all.

I love the servers, and spend all my time on CS on them. I enjoy to play on them, I've worked my way up to top 100 and was aiming for top 50, until I was banned. I've been playing for months and find it strange to be falsely banned now for cheating instead of when I first got on, my play style and aim haven't changed since.

I have made friends on the server which I play with on the retakes all the time, I would love to play with them on it again. The fact that I cannot play on here anymore literally destroys me, I spend so much time playing that it is almost mandatory for me to hop on daily.

I'm just wishing that you will unban me so I can play once again, if there is any evidence against me cheating, please review it and see for yourself that I don't cheat, please.

Thank you so much for reading my appeal and considering the unban or at least a reduced ban time.
~ Cole, visionary.

Edited by visionary

@Aim Admin @Aim Manager @Aim Trial Admin @Aim Trial Mod

Anyone know anything about this?

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A0%3A442774736&Submit=Search

Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason multihack
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/R...

I honestly have no idea. Looks to me like the anti-cheat system caught him, not an admin. I have't seen this guy play to believe he doesn't, but I trust the AC to do its job.

Say that to me again and I'll kiss you on the mouth

0fa.jpg

3 hours ago, -2D- said:

I honestly have no idea. Looks to me like the anti-cheat system caught him, not an admin. I have't seen this guy play to believe he doesn't, but I trust the AC to do its job.

That's what I don't understand, I have been playing for months now everyday the same thing over and over never been banned, but I was banned now? There must be some mistake, because I know I wasn't cheating.

10 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Bossman @skyprah has done this. So you will have to wait for his reply on the matter.

Alright thanks, for helping me out with this issue. ?

On 03/11/2018 at 9:15 PM, visionary said:

Steam Account Name: visionary
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:442774736

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 11-03-18 20:59

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Multi-hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello, I was falsely banned on the casual competitive servers just now, I always play on the servers and enjoy my time being spent on them. I have always been hackusated and reported, but am never cheating. I was playing today and found someone who was hackusating me, calling me out for using walls. I asked if they wanted to spectate me (which they denied) and I played normally, I hit a few bhops and killed a few people. After a few seconds of this I was banned, with no context at all.

I love the servers, and spend all my time on CS on them. I enjoy to play on them, I've worked my way up to top 100 and was aiming for top 50, until I was banned. I've been playing for months and find it strange to be falsely banned now for cheating instead of when I first got on, my play style and aim haven't changed since.

I have made friends on the server which I play with on the retakes all the time, I would love to play with them on it again. The fact that I cannot play on here anymore literally destroys me, I spend so much time playing that it is almost mandatory for me to hop on daily.

I'm just wishing that you will unban me so I can play once again, if there is any evidence against me cheating, please review it and see for yourself that I don't cheat, please.

Thank you so much for reading my appeal and considering the unban or at least a reduced ban time.
~ Cole, visionary.

Never cheating? What about your previously banned accounts. Please provide a list of all your past/present accounts banned or not. You'll stay banned until you post everyone of them :)

On 03/11/2018 at 9:15 PM, visionary said:

I have always been hackusated and reported, but am never cheating.

On 20/11/2018 at 4:39 PM, visionary said:

/id/veltaro is my only other account I've used.

Multiple VAC bans on record | Info
Multiple game bans on record | Info

62 day(s) since last ban

barack obama wtf GIF

2 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

barack obama wtf GIF

None of the bans on my main account are from cheating on CSGO, They're call of duty bans and old source bans.

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic