SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

jungle's Unban Appeal

jungle

Steam Account Name: jungle
Steam ID: junglewhel

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Casual Competitive

Date / Time of Ban: 11-04-18 00:25

Admin that Punished You: console

Reason for Ban: duplicate account? i dont have a duplicate account, and there is another ban under the name Jungle with a capital j which isnt me, becasue i have a lowercase j. (check my steam profile name history)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: false ban

Hey jungle.

Can you please list any and all accounts you have or your household may have so we can look into your ban. Also will need your SteamID

Edited by panthA

I’m on my phone right now so when I get home I can send u my steam id, and my little brother plays csgo aswell but I don’t think/ know if he plays this server 

Your account has only been created less than 2 months ago. Seems awfully new for a main account. Nevertheless, you will need to be patient until a Community director has a chance to take a look into it.

• 1 month later...

Couldn't find a link between the banned accounts and Jungles other than the obvious new account. If someone does find something please feel free to overturn.

Accepted.

• panthA locked this topic