SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

maecat admin apps :-$

maecat

steam id : maecat
what server : minigomes
who will vouch? nike i think  thrasher  and sorrow  and  fetus child      and ygres(((this is fake ryan)),,, maybe ron also OHHHHHH and Element!!!  .......
description of my  self : i m 14 i  am easy  going i  kill people and Own  Them in minigomes ((pew pew)) >^_^> i am Rank 1  Just Letting U kno  so Yeah,,, THAT PROVES I CAN KICK ASS !!!!!!!!!  i like  lots of Music and  and skrilex is ok some times  wen im in the mood  for it   , i listen  to chill  step and  taylower  swift  and   band camp songs  but yeah  What ever im in  the Mood for i Listen to it,, Got it??

Why u deserve this aplicent : well i Am playing There lots and I see  Lot of kids And i just wont Ponch them But i wil Stay  Calm  and Use  admin Power to F*cking  Mute / Gag these Kids  Before  Serovre Get F*CKING  mad  But il Be there to save them Lol ((Server i will HELP!!! ) ::D

aditonel adman for  get the role :: my dad used 2 own the Minecraft  server and i was adman There and my Dad said he will  Give me Owner when im 15 So its big responetbilety and I know How adman Works and Stuff  Cos my Dad Taoght Me,, He is the Best :D[

I have read the application requirements:  yapers tats why im Here and  Fil out Templote

it sinks into yr head hell it hurts but its not love

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search