SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

EMINEM vs WHO??????

SEEKER

no one is better he is the definition of hiphop is about from the bottom to the top not only that but back then rap was predominately a native american genre and he dominated every last bit of it hahahaha

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

lol @ comparing trash crackheads with the god of freestyle and hiphop all together. if you're too mainstream and only know cleaning out my closet, superman and a few other surface songs then you are no real eminem fan or heard all his shit.. he put artists out of work for dissing them in one song.. google how many people he dissed. don't compare eminem to this trash it's an insult to musicians, artists and music fans

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

woah, calm down hahaha I was thinking about who will be the next best more so. I am not one of those people who just listened to the surface, I have listened to Eminem for 5-6 years that includes d12, (albums) infinite, the slim shady EP, the slim shady LP, the marshall mathers LP, the Eminem show, encore, relapse, recovery, bme or bad meets evil, and marshal mathers lp, but they are just his albums, I have also listened to most of his singles and a lot of his colaborations with dr dre, snoop, wiz kalifa, and all of them.