SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Climate's Unban Appeal

TheRealClimate

Steam Account Name: Climate
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:450169334

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban:  Ahh thanks to Ioutrankyou, it appears i was banned on the 11-23-18 at 18:52

Admin that Punished You:  Skyprah

Reason for Ban:  It seems that i was permanently banned for Ban Evading ?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello :). I've never had to do this before so please forgive me if i have done something wrong.
I don't surf on CSGO too often but I've been on this server once or twice and last time i tried to join i was banned ?
I connected to the server if i remember a week and a half ago, i only spoke in the chat and finished 2 maps and left since i had to go to work ?
Uhm this is my only account and I've only been on here a few times and was never previously banned to my knowledge so umm please forgive me but i'm not sure of how i was ban evading and if you do choose to keep me banned i will hold no grudge
Thanks for reading :)

Edited by TheRealClimate
Missing details, thank you Ioutrank you

When you create this topic with the form. It asks you to search Sourcebans for your ban details.

Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Ban evading
Banned by Admin skyprah
Banned from Web Ban

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A450169334&Submit=Search

• Like 1

1. You're a fresh stean account

2. You had an identical surf style to woods, i surfed with him for at least a solid 5-6 months so i know his style.

3. I left under suspicion that you'd speak after i left and i got messages from a few people as soon as i left saying 'whys woods on the server' and that you, 'climate', were in fact woods.

4. You disconnected as soon as i rejoined and said hey woods.

Dont make a unban appeal on your alt and pretend its not you, doesnt do you any favours and shows ur still a immature little bitch trying to get away with everything he's done.

1: My previous steam was hacked a couple months ago this is why i play csgo a bit more now but not a lot.  ?

2: I still am not sure who "woods" is but I've been told i surf like a lot of people so he might be one of them i guess.

3: The only person i knew in the server at the time was maz since i knew him from before, i didn't know anyone else sorry.

4: As i stated before i left to go to work. I didn't intentionally leave because you joined sorry if it seemed that way. ?

There was also the fact that woods was ingame on discord but not online on his main and the fact that you said this account was your main account when i asked, when in fact it obviously was not. Literally tempest came on asking where woods went on his 'climate account' about 30 mins after u left so pls stop.

This account is my main now because as i said above i was hacked ?

I have known tempest for a while now, he likes to stitch me up from time to time ?

As for the woods offline and online, i would like to prove i'm not woods but i'm not sure how.

I'm not sure what woods did but you seem to have some animosity against him. I'm being honest when i say i'm not him

• 5 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic