SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

(TheOpenBook's) Admin Application For JB KZG

TheOpenBook

Current ingame name : TheOpenBook

What server are you applying for? : JailBreak

Steam ID : dont know how to find it

Where are you located? : NewZealand

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? Yes

Have you ever donated to the server? : Going To Soon

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Dont Know

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : Because I think I can bring alot to the server I am pritty good with coding and with designs im helpful. I'm always looking for ways to improve other peoples times and how they think about the server im willing to dedicate as many hours as needed to the server i'm on from 3:00pm till 7:30pmn weekends im on from 10:00am till 10:00pm and am willing to do anything to help out this is whyI  would like to be an admin on KZG

Extra (If any) : I think if you take a chance on me you will see

Hey man it is very important to get vouches. Vouches show the admin that people are willing to vote for you. I really suggest you find some people of importance and try and get them ti vouch for you. if no one vouches for you then you probably need to play a bit more and get to know some more people so that you can get some :)

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

IronStrike is right ^^^ if you don't have vouches people who know you well enough and people who can say yeah he would be a great admin than your more than likely gonna not get admin :/

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search