SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

-Dopescope's Monthly Giveaway-

Dope

since i gave away the Perm vip package. i notice there are next to no vips on scouts when im on,with that ive decide to give back to the community i have grown apart of im in a position to help out and have come across a way to do so. from now until further notice ill be giving away 1month Temp vip to a lucky member of our community thats one member each month who will be lucky enough to win this prize. i have nothing but respect for this community as it welcomed me with open arms from the beginning consider this a token of my appreciation to all those who sign up to my giveaway and all members of KZG.

This offer is only available to nonVip who registered before the 1st of each month. EG September:u must of signed before the 1st of September, November you must of sign up before the 1st of November. ect... winners will be picked 30th of every month

as it is another dope giveaway with this one you will not need to enter, one lucky member of the community every month will win at random selection. i thought i would add this giveaway to help our community and donate to our servers.( i will receive nothing in return no points no +rep's ) haha i am not going to advertise this giveaway at all i want to give to this those who are already members of KZG to show you all your membership with us is valuable i spend a lot of time on our servers and love having a good time and decent banter with every one...

From me to you

DOPESCOPE'S MONTHLY GIVEAWAY

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Dope, on behalf of the community you have done so much and along be such a nice guys Thank you.
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

yo no problem my man its 2nd nature for me to giveaway i know a lot of people dont have the money needed so i thought id give alil back to our people just as a thanks for sticking around will also have random prizes every now and then for those who stand out in my eyes on server and forum

Dope.

Random Surprise August Winner: @"JAYDEE" For effort put in since joining our forums. you will have temp vip for 1 month curtesy of KZG and myself. Will hopefully be activated as soon as posable i thank you for becoming apart of our community..

Dope.

Dope you are the best person for this commuinity hands down , everything you do for the community with nothing in return you deserve so much more :)

@"Mistic" aka Tiger aka Shiro i gave you perm vip coz you always kick my ass on scouts and are always on server with us 500member giveaway complete

• 2 weeks later...

September Temp VIP giveaway coming up at end of month but heres what i have in store for a following giveway : http://www.hyperxgaming.com/en/headsets/cloud/hscc
take a look if you this is for you then you better start shining out from the rest

• 2 weeks later...

@Hrollo134

yo guess what cuzzy you just won Permanent Vip across all KZG servers curtesy of your local neighbourhood @DopeScope
Will be implement as soon as physically possible just know you won and im legit so know its on the way :)

The people's champ must be everything the people can't be
I'm getting artsy-fartsy, house full of some Hebru Brantleys
You must’ve missed the come up, I must be all I can be
Call me Mister Mufasa, I had to master stampedes

thx dope

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

• 1 month later...