SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Pepper.'s Unban Appeal

Pepper.

Steam Account Name: Pepper.
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:15867311

Server Group:  Roleplay I think it was.
Server:   

Date / Time of Ban: 10-23-17 02:02

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: I was initially banned for "SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop" on a server that is no longer around, it was an empty server at 2am that was like a roleplay life server. 3 days later I tried to join on my smurf and when I tried to join the server which since it is not coming up I imagine the same roleplaying server, I was banned for "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account". 20 days later I tried to join (Dust FFA DM) on my other (and last) throwaway account, ended up with the same "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account". 12 days later on the 23rd of october 2017 at 02:02am, I tried to join some retakes on my main and these days only account and was again instant banned for "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account".

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was stupid and naive and tried to use an autohop/auto strafe that I had found off the internet and wanted to try it out to see if it worked online. Ended up joining the empty roleplay (I think that's what it was) server at 2am and found that it did indeed work, hopped around for a few minutes and then got SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop. I then over the next few months went to go into community servers and ended up with sourcesleuth bans for having duplicate accounts. This was 14 months + ago and I have long since stopped using that as it ended up in both my throwaway accounts getting banned and I just felt like it was ruining my fun of the game. I know what I did was wrong and I am willing to own up to that and confess that I did use an autohopper in that server, I never used it on any community servers with actual people in them though. I ended up getting overwatched on both my throwaways over 420 and 435 days ago, I haven't used anything since then.

Basically around that point I ended up losing interest in the game, played some other games and focused on uni, in my breaks I would start playing CSGO again and ended up becoming addicted again. Now I am starting to take it seriously again since finishing at uni and would like to practice in community servers before competitive and esea/faceit, but I would like to do it on the most populated servers. I really do regret ever using the autohopper on that server as I have basically locked myself out of 50% of community servers and 80% of the community player-base. I can guarantee that I have not used any external programs in well over a year now, I only own the 4 listed accounts, and never really use the smurf anymore anyway as it is the same rank as my main.

I would be incredibly grateful if I could please be pardoned for my past errors and I do honestly promise that I am 100% squeaky clean and have 0 intention of ever doing anything to warrant any kind of ban again.
Cheers :)
(Sorry about the wall of text, also no matter what I am doing, the steam integration won't work. I have tried signing up/in with steam and it takes me to this account still, but it doesn't appear in the steam profile on my Killzonegaming profile.)

TL;DR: I used an autohop/autostrafe from the internet, used it for 5 minutes in an empty server and got SMAC'ked. I have not used anything in over 420 days as it was just a waste of time, effort and was honestly ruining the fun and the game.

Edited by Pepper.
Adding in the server

28326_201.png

Happy holidays.

If there is any more information that is needed/can assist in my appeal, please let me know and I can provide it :)

Edited by Pepper.

28326_201.png

Roleplay doesn't come under my server group so don't want to tell you whether or not this will be accepted but as I've posted on pretty much all of these types of bans:

Your ban was not just for scripting but for: SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

SMAC AutoTrigger detects cheats that automatically press a key or actions. Bunnyhop detections, in particular, detect cheats that send +jump commands on the exact tick that you land, resulting in a perfect bunnyhop. This cannot be achieved by using scripts (2 week ban) or mouse wheel binds. This is also known as a bhop hack and is a permanent ban.

-rep.

8 hours ago, panthA said:

Roleplay doesn't come under my server group so don't want to tell you whether or not this will be accepted but as I've posted on pretty much all of these types of bans:

Your ban was not just for scripting but for: SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop

SMAC AutoTrigger detects cheats that automatically press a key or actions. Bunnyhop detections, in particular, detect cheats that send +jump commands on the exact tick that you land, resulting in a perfect bunnyhop. This cannot be achieved by using scripts (2 week ban) or mouse wheel binds. This is also known as a bhop hack and is a permanent ban.

-rep.

Hey, I really appreciate the reply. I was just wondering, it doesn't look like there even is a Roleplay server these days. Do any of the mods have Roleplay under their server group still? 

Yeah, I know it was not just scripts. I have come clean and honest and haven't used any external programs in over 430 days, I play 100% legit and have 0 intention of ever using anything again.

I tend to play mainly on retake servers/faceit now to avoid that whole crowd and where people tend to actually kick cheaters from the match unlike matchmaking. I know what I did was wrong and did deserve a ban, I'm just hoping that since it has been so long that you guys can believe me when I say I don't use any programs at all. I can join pugs on ESEA/Faceit with someone and show that I am half decent and not just a crummy player that needed cheats. If there is anything I can do to support my case, please do let me know and I can provide it :).

Regards

Pepper. :)

28326_201.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response, This Unban Appeal is being accepted, under the circumstance that if anything like this happens again you will not be unbanned.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic