SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ryan (Donut Man) - Admin Application

Ryan45011

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:112901405

Steam Name:
At present, it's Donut Man but this may change.

What Server are you applying for?
Combat Surf

Who will vouch for you?

• @"Ronald" 
  • @"Acid" 
  • @"DeadlyMullet" 
  • @"Sorrow"

Description of yourself:
I am a 17 year old that used to only play comp... But then my internet speed got timesed by 40, but I get random ping spikes, so I decided to play surf and minigames instead. I enjoy programming, and in my endeavors, I have worked on many server systems and created back end systems for websites and stat tracking. I am currently studying computer science in high school and intend on continuing this at university in the future.

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants:
I am a very trustworthy person, and I have only ever seen one actual combat surf admin on the server, so it 's hard to get situations, trollers or hackers dealt within a timely manner. As well as this, I have extended experience in administration and moderation of servers that I will go into more detail on in the following question.

Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an admin:
I have extensive experience in various administrative positions on a broad range of games such as Arma 3, CSGO and Minecraft. These range in positions from helpdesk positions to manager, in charge of the community with full server access. I also have experience in development fields, experienced in SQF, PHP, javascript, c# and c++ so I could give you guys a hand if you required it on any of your services.

I have read the application requirements:
Yes

Only talked to him for a small amount of time, chill lad, seems like he can handle situations well. Would like to see him as an Admin on Combat. We definitely need some

+1, well put in effort application, sounds like a nice mature guy.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

well worded application and i like the confidence towards what you can offer and belief in yourself and drive for the role you desire.
+rep for the fact you are active on our forums on our servers on teamspeak and simply because i enjoyed reading your application
as most of the applications i can read with a minute. would like to see you make it to the interview process and on your way to trial.

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search