SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Kуσкυ's Unban Appeal

Kуσкυ

Steam Account Name: Kуσкυ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:450468383

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 12-19-18 14:31

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: ConVar sv_cheats violation

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've been playing on KZG for a while now, and I find it a great way to pass time. At that time of my ban, I was out and my brother was playing. He admitted that he was the one playing at the time of the ban, but he was not cheating. I think it could of been from cheat engine, but it was definitely not from any other external programs/cheats that will make enhance my skill in anyway. I am totally against cheating, and so is my brother. I searched all over my computer and there was no signs of cheats anywhere. I don't even understand what my ban means.. Even if he was cheating, please give me another chance, as it was not my fault, and this is my first ban.
Thank You for your consideration and help in advance.

44 minutes ago, Kуσкυ said:

Steam Account Name: Kуσкυ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:450468383

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 12-19-18 14:31

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: ConVar sv_cheats violation

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've been playing on KZG for a while now, and I find it a great way to pass time. At that time of my ban, I was out and my brother was playing. He admitted that he was the one playing at the time of the ban, but he was not cheating. I think it could of been from cheat engine, but it was definitely not from any other external programs/cheats that will make enhance my skill in anyway. I am totally against cheating, and so is my brother. I searched all over my computer and there was no signs of cheats anywhere. I don't even understand what my ban means.. Even if he was cheating, please give me another chance, as it was not my fault, and this is my first ban.
Thank You for your consideration and help in advance.

Anti-Cheat Retakes #3BOT

Today at 2:31 PM

Kуσкυ (STEAM_1:0:450468383) was detected for failing checks on convar sv_cheats. [result Not Found | CompType: replicated | cvarValue | value: 0 | value2: ] (Banned)

This means you were detected for changing csgo settings on client side. e.g thirdperson which leads to SMAC Bans. Most hacks say SMAC Detected.

As quoted by @skyprah

Sv_cheats ban is built into cheats. Old smac ban method that still gets shitty cheats. No false ban

So obviously your "brother" was hacking. Many times on Fun Server you have been detected for Wall Tracing and even once Bhop Assist. Usually these are ignored and happend coincidentally once or twice but when you get autobanned after these have happened it means you might of been hacking longer that suggested.

• Baked 1

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

12 hours ago, Wolfleader said:

Anti-Cheat Retakes #3BOT

Today at 2:31 PM

Kуσкυ (STEAM_1:0:450468383) was detected for failing checks on convar sv_cheats. [result Not Found | CompType: replicated | cvarValue | value: 0 | value2: ] (Banned)

This means you were detected for changing csgo settings on client side. e.g thirdperson which leads to SMAC Bans. Most hacks say SMAC Detected.

As quoted by @skyprah

Sv_cheats ban is built into cheats. Old smac ban method that still gets shitty cheats. No false ban

So obviously your "brother" was hacking. Many times on Fun Server you have been detected for Wall Tracing and even once Bhop Assist. Usually these are ignored and happend coincidentally once or twice but when you get autobanned after these have happened it means you might of been hacking longer that suggested.

As I said I would never hack or cheat, Wall Tracing could of been from smart bullets on Fun Server and Bhop could of me using compressed air on my mouse once or twice for the fun of it ? (For experimentation of course).

Just now, Kуσкυ said:

As I said I would never hack or cheat, Wall Tracing could of been from smart bullets on Fun Server and Bhop could of me using compressed air on my mouse once or twice for the fun of it ? (For experimentation of course).

i understand this and it might be the case but the reason for ban is 100% accurate. I would be questioning your borther :D

Cheers,

1 minute ago, Kуσкυ said:

Wolfleader, I have asked him multiple times, and he said that he wasn't cheating.

i guess its up to big man Tito and the crew (community Directors) or gaybi skpyrah.

Sorry Bud. Have a good night

Cheers,

@panthA what do you think pal.. another sibling/cousin story? they did it not me. sometimes my cat hacks on my computer, my account, the same server I always go to?

Player Kуσкυ

Steam ID STEAM_1:0:450468383
Steam3 ID [U:1:900936766]
Steam Community 76561198861202494
Invoked on 12-19-18 14:31
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason ConVar sv_cheats violation
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Error connecting (202.130.34.223:27215)
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (1) Kуσкυ

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

15 hours ago, BuLLee said:

@panthA what do you think pal.. another sibling/cousin story? they did it not me. sometimes my cat hacks on my computer, my account, the same server I always go to?

Player Kуσкυ

Steam ID STEAM_1:0:450468383
Steam3 ID [U:1:900936766]
Steam Community 76561198861202494
Invoked on 12-19-18 14:31
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason ConVar sv_cheats violation
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Error connecting (202.130.34.223:27215)
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (1) Kуσкυ

exactly what i was thinking. Play the dumb game until your proven guilty then say your brother admitted to it haha.

TBH i don't think he deserves unban. The "I was blowing compressed air onto my mouse" who does that?

Cheers,

• panthA locked this topic