SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Spammers

Dope

Should spammers get the chance to sign up at KZG.com to apologise and try and become better among or community i say this because someone tried to sign up and was denied for being a known spammer. i usually just say thats your bad luck for not following server rules but he has asked me everyday since if i could put this forth i know not all people deserve a second chance but i believe those who intend on doing better should be reconsidered as he plays our server daily i have warned him if he were to be considered that any further behaviour will have harsher punishment. i believe people can change as i am living proof..

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

I coded something so that forum bots would not register on our site. However, I have recently disabled the plugin. Ask him to sign up again.

This "spam" really refers to forum bots or known trolls and NOT community bans/etc.

NksF4lc.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search