SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Introduction - The Asian

The Asian

Wow, so this forum certainly has changed since I first saw it. :^)

Hello, I go by the name The Asian on Steam and In Game. I actually signed up here because I have no bad blood with this community and ultimately I think @Skyprah can make it a worthwhile place to chill. I professionally web design and do markup in PHP and am slowly learning XML for Invision Power Plugin Design.

I own my own community. How this relates to my introduction? I want to make a mark in the community world by establishing competitions between our communities, little friendly play I should say. Both Kill Zone Gaming and my community are CSGO oriented and have top tier players in our servers. What's to say a little scrim between us would hurt? It'd be great promotional content if we record and create videos of our gameplay together. This differs from leagues such as CEVO and FPL due to it being between gaming communities and not clans.

Just a suggestion. Thanks for welcoming me here!

'CELLA' wrote:
This seems like a sweet idea, 1v1 me scrub
-CELLA

I'm up to 1v1 at any time so long as I am not at work or with my girl.

I'm SMFC if your interested.

Hey it's good to speak to you again! The community is continuing to grow with a lot of big surprises to come in the near future. Kwala has done a really nice job on the website, greatly appreciated.

The scrim sounds like a very fun and entertaining idea... I haven't played a scrim since 1.6. What would be the solution for the difference in latency for the competition? A match per server/country to make it fair?

Welcome to Kill Zone :D

The majority of my community is based in the US. Our DDS for our Scrim server is in Chicago. Some of our top talent come from EU and outskirts of California.

Perhaps having 2 scrims - 1 in each region - would suffice.

'The Asian' wrote:
CELLA wrote:
This seems like a sweet idea, 1v1 me scrub
-CELLA

I'm up to 1v1 at any time so long as I am not at work or with my girl.

I'm SMFC if your interested.

Your SMFC, IM GN1
gg.

76561198129673465.png