SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

gEFF's Unban Appeal

gEFF

Steam Account Name: gEFF
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119269889

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 12-21-18 23:08

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: I dont know. I was told that I was trash talking on AWP but I didnt, also I'm assume part of the ban was because I own another combat surf server.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I honestly don't know why I was banned in the first place. AWP is a really fun server and I enjoyed my time playing on that server, only to have it taken away for 'shit talking' which I never really did in the first place. I dont even care if you keep me banned on combat surf, but surely I can get an unban on AWP since I did nothing wrong in the first place. Since I got unbanned after 5 months, I made sure not to shit talk kzg because I knew this would happen, but it doesn't matter I guess. Any Admin / Mod can tell you I was never toxic or shit talked the server.

Just now, gEFF said:

yeah, it really doesnt really tell me much

doesnt need to say much.

you know what you did wrong and you choose to lie about it.

come back when you decide to tell the truth.

please tell me what i did wrong. assuming its because you guys think i shit talked the server, i didnt. i was banned like 5 months ago fro shit talking kzg... thats that and i was unbanned. after the 5 months i made sure not to shit talk kzg... and i didnt. is there any proof of me saying anything?

5 hours ago, gEFF said:

please tell me what i did wrong. assuming its because you guys think i shit talked the server, i didnt. i was banned like 5 months ago fro shit talking kzg... thats that and i was unbanned. after the 5 months i made sure not to shit talk kzg... and i didnt. is there any proof of me saying anything?

Yes check the logs yourself and you'll find it. 

"kzg is shit"

"my server is back up"

etc

You were previously banned for shit talking, then unbanned and now banned again for shit talking. Go play your own server

mood lol GIF

10 minutes ago, gEFF said:

wb "my server is back up"

Gameme chat logs only last less than a month so it's not there but I do have my steam chat logs where I literally copy and pasted both things to an admin on the 21/12/18. 

6 hours ago, gEFF said:

You said the above, so I provided this.
5b911fb102d31977b5fa418790015995.png

Doesn't make your "story" look any better, just an idiot once again getting banned again. Previously banned for shit talking, unbanned. Now banned again for shit talking and advertising. You had your chance and looks like I was wrong to unban you.

4 minutes ago, gEFF said:

yeah my edit did not save, 2 months, but i only reopened my server like 3 weeks ago, so it shouldnt have deleted

337c1d0ce099f961b04f52f6d0609e81.png

According to your steam group it opened at least 5 weeks ago.

My gameme log stops on the 9th of December. I could check my server logs but it's honestly not worth my time for the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth

• skyprah locked this topic