SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The ability to move around in LR

deSt

Basically in my opinion once you reach lr you should have the ability to move around and not be told to button freeze lr. Seeing you have made it past the map games 'Last Request' is a reward and being able to move around freely should come with it.

'Acid' wrote:
What so you can just go to gunroom and rebel? I think that being able to LR is their reward.
IMO you should have the optutunity to go for armoury and get gun, unless your the last T during alive during lr stage there is literally no way to rebel

This would delay rounds so, so much it would be ridiculous you'd have a server with lets say when we're busy 20ish dead people waiting for two 2ts and the cts just running around the map? Rebel before lr or be one of the ones that can do their lr.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
This would delay rounds so, so much it would be ridiculous you'd have a server with lets say when we're busy 20ish dead people waiting for two 2ts and the cts just running around the map? Rebel before lr or be one of the ones that can do their lr.
The warden just gives them a time to LR by? I don't see how it's delaying the round c:

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search