SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hymil's Unban Appeal

Hymil

Steam Account Name: Hymil
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:75864015

Alternate Accounts: ,

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 09-09-18 09:51

Admin that Punished You: Source Mod - Anti Cheat

Reason for Ban: Hit too many sicko mode bhops

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Cheers, thanks in advance for reading this <3
I had a macro set up on my mouse (razer synapse) so I was able to land some of those juicy hops. Normally it is not an issue since I don't hold it down and bhop across the map and back but after a satisfying headshot kill and got a bit cocky and just held the shit down and hopped around the map (it was on the 1v1 server) and then SourceMod AC detected it and issues a permanent ban.
I understand that this is technically cheating and illegal but I had no malicious intent in mind over gaining a massive advantage over other players.
I understand that what I have done is unacceptable and I do apologize. I promise not to use these cheats/macros on any server.

anyway cheers for reading again, would appreciate the unban
Hymil

Thank you for your honesty in your unban appeal.
Here is the ban for reference

npE2aKt.png

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

7 hours ago, Bismuth said:

Neutral because you are honest I change it to a +rep if no bad info comes out

+/- Rep dont really mean anything for unban appeals that involve possible cheating.

Hey Hymil,

I appreciate your honesty and sincere apology and as a result of that, I am happy to unban you.

Please note that any future instance of using macro's / hyper scroll will result in the ban not being lifted.

Accepted

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic