SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

jailbreak application

anthrax

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lucifer666678/

Steam Name: DJ | Butter Biscuit but often changes to anthrax

What Server:the server that i wanna apply on is the KZG|jailbreakserver

Who will vouch?: TH3B3AST, Pqnda, China, erica, gimmeyofries.

Description of yourself: i am a trusty person, a very loyal person, very helpful, i am also a very smart person,  and most importantly i am a really friendly person in general and player in the game. i would also describe myself as a consist player of jail break as i have played this jail break server for a couple of months and i have played about150+ hours on just one jail break server. i started playing counter strike global offensive as the age of 8 and pretty much have just gained my skills over the years and have won 494 competitive wins and was at rank MGE but now i am nova 2 as i was deranking with a bunch of mates. if i was to judge which is the best jail break server is the best i would say KZG is the best due to the amount of kind admins that we have  and the bunch of varieties you have to purchase from the store so in general totally the best commmunity.

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants:personally i wouldn't say deserve the rank but as i have applied before and git about 16 repies of +rep and someone sasying that he would like to see a trial and thenother people were applyingand mine got forgotten about and so i would like to change and m,ake a new application.  i also think i deserve this rank as i would make a really good friendly loyal smart admin and early in the mornings and late at night when the map changes we need a ct to swap someone and as i am always on early and late in the day on weekends i can be there to make sure the rounds run as smooth as possible. 

Additional information which you believe may help you in becoming an admin:dont have much additional infomation but as i said before i will make a really good, friendly, smart and a non rule breaker admin

thank you guys for reading this and please leave a commentXD

I have read the application requirements: yes i have read the application requirements for applying for admin.

i love csgo

Sorry Man its a -rep from me yesterday you micspammed aleast 3 times with ear rape I warned you and gave you a mute for 5 minutes, Sorry dude try to improve your reputation with some staff and I might come back for a +1. Try and get known better and don't lie saying that the ear rape was a accident. (you have to go for moderator as well, you can re-apply next year for admin)
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Mag1c' wrote:
Sorry Man its a -rep from me yesterday you micspammed aleast 3 times with ear rape I warned you and gave you a mute for 5 minutes, Sorry dude try to improve your reputation with some staff and I might come back for a  +1. Try and get known better and don't lie saying that the ear rape was a accident. (you have to go for moderator as well, you can re-apply next year for admin)
Cheers,
Mag1c

I accidentally pressed my ic button as i was angry as i goit fucked over by a juan tap and got angry and instead of escape i pressed my mic button which is F1 dont ask buyt it is

i love csgo

-rep

you do not meet the age requirement for an admin role i suggest you stick around the forum and get known among us all and consider going for a moderator role as there are many with the exact attributes you describe then do not get selected for admin i believe you heart is in the right place just dont be in a rush to earn a staff role you must prove yourself to everyone you are the one for the job and wont be done by inactivity on forums as admin need to lead the way for the member playing on the server and seeking help on the forum.

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

lol @ re-apply next year.. @"Mag1c" let owner or seniors decide when he can apply, just put your input if you are from the same server he is applying from or you've played him moderately. there is a thread made by senior admins in the admin area about vouching and giving opinions in apps. read it ma nigga :)
same to @"DopeScope" my main man, if we do not know the players let others give the opinion. I am well aware that seniors who made the templates are well aware also, and can see the age and forum requirements

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

At the start I didn't like you when you where dj butter biscuit for some reason you seemed very immature and just abnoctus to others, but recently you have been acting maturilly on the server but im not sure if it's just an act which I hope it's not cos you have bee a good member to the community. Neutral rep but time will tell if it becomes plus it minus, so I'm not much help.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

mag1c i know don't meet the requirements for admin application but in all honestly couple months does not matter and anyway i am pretty sure that Liam is under 15 and he is never on jailbreak and i think teardrop is also 14, and anyway it is just 1 requirement that is missing and it is only age but anyway don't mean to be troubling anyone i am just saying and sorry for teardrop and liam for mentioning you i do like you guys both just saying what i think cheers have a nice day. :)

i love csgo

For one, I was already a Moderator, in the requirments it clearly states that,
You must be over 15 to apply for the position, there are no exceptions. UNLESS, you are currently a MODERATOR.
And for two Teardrop isn't 14.

xd

Man, firstly Im sorry but serjent and foxey both became admins before that rule was in place. Secondly Teardrop is 15 and meets the requirments. Thirdly my birthday is a couple of months away what did I do apply for moderator because I wasn't 15. (sorry I was cutting to the point)
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search