SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

VOUCHING.

Acid

VOUCHING  

This is something that can be implemented and replaced with the current Vouching system. Keep in mind, this is a suggestion.

First of all, I believe that you should only be able to list Admins to vouch for you. Reasons because, Admins are the ones that in the end will have a significant impact on whether you get the position you are applying for. Any casual player can vouch for you, but the impact is minimal. For example: Bob could get his best mate to vouch for him, but if we don't know bobs best mate, we can't really go off his vouch. We all know the Admins, so this is why I have made this point.

Similarly, that Admin that vouches for you, can only be from that specific server. For example; The applicant would only be able to ask Admins from 'Jailbreak' if they were applying for JB.
This is purely because those Admins would have seen the most of you. Would be pointless getting a Mini-games only Admin to vouch for your Jailbreak application if that makes sense.

Finally, I would like to address something that continues to disrupt applications all the time. False Vouching. 
Any application that contains a false vouch will automatically be denied/declined.
This can sometimes be because of simple miscommunication and in that case it can just be taken off.

Thanks,
Acid.

defiantly agree with this idea, when I went for admin I purely only asked admins because they are the only people that have the ability to judge whether you will make a good admin on the server purely because they are the only ones that know what it is like to admin on that server. In my opinion this should be implemented immediately as it can also stop a bad application going forward as an admin can also tell the applicant while he is looking for vouches that they don't think he/she is ready for that position. It is still very important that the community members plus rep becuase they are going to be the people he/she admin and if they don't like the admin then the server wont run very well.

p.s Make it moderator and admin vouching.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

also agree its common sense to put the ones who u will be working with as ive awlays thought that the ones who vouch should have significant presence among our community not to put age as a problem but alot of the applicants do not really know what they are applying for i would like to see alot more denials as the effort and allround capability of most applicants is under par. i will continue to Execute this applicants if they do not follow the Application requirements. they dont understand the vouching section my name been used multiple times and its not expectable as many of the applicant were/are like my self and dedicate alot of effort in to becoming apart of staff

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Hail mary someone said it. @kwala this is a known practise in alot of business minded situations. to get the best use the best. not just a point cheat kwala hahaha love this suggestion

yes we as admin should be able to determine on behalf of KZG who would fit the best for these roles especially when we earn the trust and respect of the players on server. i see no point in our application section being the reason people sign up as i will respond the same every time if they don't meet the criteria i believe is fit for the job. its the most popular section of our forum and i get brain ache reading them i hole heartedly believe a select few should be able to recruit like one or two very high respected admin per server to relay back if they had a candidate in mind

I think that referrals should be deleted all together if an wants admin vouches for you then they would +rep your application would they not, this would solve false +reps and other problems.
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

what were implying is that only admin of the server applying for can be the vouch for the applicant and with out them you will not be considered as they are the ones who can determine if you are good for the job

I would like to see this implemented

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

I strongly agree with @"Kwala" and @"DopeScope" 's idea with the whole being referred idea instead of applying for the application.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

I wanted this to happen ages ago and was text-bashed for it, even strawb the little shit got involved in the bashing. glad this is becoming a tangible subject haha.. #politics

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search