SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SriraCha's Unban Appeal

Twitch.Sriracha

Steam Account Name: SriraCha
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:128148936

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_SriraCher

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 08-27-17 10:01

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: it was 2 years ago and i just found out how to make a ban appeal and wanted to say that i hit my third person FOV bind for my own server

Thirdperson fov bind is not on in our servers so your bind wouldn't work. Did u have cheats? Explain please

Edit: You also had bhop scripts so tell me more.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

i do have a second account that i HvH on but i dont use my cheats on my main :) because i will get my account vaced and lose my inventory

7 minutes ago, Twitch.Sriracha said:

i do have a second account that i HvH on but i dont use my cheats on my main :) because i will get my account vaced and lose my inventory

Well still don't understand how your bind would get you banned tbh.... 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

On 01/04/2019 at 2:06 PM, Twitch.Sriracha said:

Steam Account Name: SriraCha
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:128148936

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_SriraCher

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 08-27-17 10:01

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: SMAC 0.8.6.0: ConVar sv_cheats violation

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: it was 2 years ago and i just found out how to make a ban appeal and wanted to say that i hit my third person FOV bind for my own server

an sv_cheats violation is not caused by a bind

It is caused by a cheat trying to force sv_cheats allowing you to go into thirdperson. I suspect you tried joining KZG servers with your cheat injected into the game and the "force sv_cheats" to true. (So you can go in thirdperson and such other things like change client skybox)

I would suggest turning off cheats before you join KZG servers. Maybe even restart your game after HVH

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Yep, maybe use this thing called Process Hacker. It allows you to see if you have any cheats still running in the background. Therefore, you were banned for some logical reason.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

well i don't know, all i know is that i gave us on cheating in csgo ages ago and that the competitive community and casual are dead so i would like to play on KZG server and other servers :) 

• 9 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic