SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hello, it's me, if been wondering if after all these years u want to meet.

Hughesy

Hi everyone,
My names Hugh and I have recently joined the KZG Community. I think you guys are great, servers are fantastic and no one gets salty.
I have started doing YouTube recently, HughesyOnPC and I want to get some good footage playing on the KZG servers.
Anyway, feel free to add me, Im usually always up for a comp or a 1v1.

Thanks guys,

Hugh
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNkD05XxyHq8Kors5ZEOXAA

'Hughesy' wrote:
Hi everyone,
My names Hugh and I have recently joined the KZG Community. I think you guys are great, servers are fantastic and no one gets salty.
I have started doing YouTube recently, HughesyOnPC and I want to get some good footage playing on the KZG servers.
Anyway, feel free to add me, Im usually always up for a comp or a 1v1.

Thanks guys,

Hugh
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNkD05XxyHq8Kors5ZEOXAA

Hi Hugh Welcome to KZG it's nice to meet you

Helloooooo if you want some combat surf content for your channel just ask me, i'm usually always on it and i'm decent but anyways welcome to KZG enjoy your time here

'sirtron' wrote:
hey @"Hughesy" welcome to KZG, what server to you mainly play on??

@"sirtron" I used to play on invex and zts but I think KZG community is much nicer, so much so I might get lifetime VIP

'Hughesy' wrote:
sirtron wrote:
hey @"Hughesy" welcome to KZG, what server to you mainly play on??

@"sirtron" I used to play on invex and zts but I think KZG community is much nicer, so much so I might get lifetime VIP

Good to hear, I do think we are much better mainly because i'm here :P

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

@sirtron hush don't scare 'em off, Welcome @"Hughesy" to the KZG community I am a Jailbreak Moderator Pop on if you have time, otherwise I'll see ya around, Good luck on your youtube im sure everyone will support #NoHateForHughesy
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Mate, this guy has 38 subs and hasn't uploaded, #nextbigthing , mind you everyone knows I have the next big thing ;)
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey