SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Autokick a player that has over 100-120-150 ping.

SpaceJam2k

Iv realized that the lag is most likely coming from players from different countries. So i think we should set an Autokick to players that have over 100-120-150 ping.  This would reduce players that are coming to the server from different countries. and will reduce other players ping from Aus/Nz
So maybe if their was a bot that could do this or something. i would be more then happy.

sky.png

please no not over a certain ping, what happens if the server is full and you manage to have a lag spike and your ping jumps up above 200 for a few secs and then you have to wait in the que again. plus also my best ping to a server in aus is 80 and i normally sit on 100+ so rip anyone in perth with bad internet like mine.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'Kwala' wrote:
@Sirtron usually the plugin gives three or so chances, so not an instakick.

The plugins also usually logs the country you're from instead of just determining a kick through ping.
  • Like 1
o.O Does this smell like chloroform to you? o.O

@kwala maybe it should become an option for admins to kick someone who has constant 200+ ping and is just there getting slaughtered.. it's normal in many servers admins deal with it that way. that way we don't have to worry about manipulating the system and adding auto commands to the servers, eliminating errors and unfair auto kicks to someone who just had a lag session no more..

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

My internet is terrible and sometime 200 is the ping i kinda play at sometimes. Admins can deal with those who need to be kicked.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search