SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Silenzer's Unban Appeal

Silenzer

Steam Account Name: Silenzer
Steam ID: steven1414141

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  BHop

Date / Time of Ban: Apr 27 /5:15 pm

Admin that Punished You: i dont know.. Just suddenly kicked out from the game

Reason for Ban: I dont know

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because i dnt know why i got banned.. im just playing fairly

Sir, what do you mean by map exploit ? i dnt even know how to bhop, im just playing regular type of CS

Edited by Silenzer

I am the one who banned you for 3 days, I saw that you claimed you went out of the map to kill someone going out of the map in the chat section of the main page. I didn't see who you tried to kill as I just came into the server. 

Just like zuelhs said in the chat "Whether or not you were trying to kill a rule breaker, doesn't make it ok to also break the rules to kill him, you would be as bad as him."

16 hours ago, Silenzer said:

Sir, what do you mean by map exploit ? i dnt even know how to bhop, im just playing regular type of CS

for this question, the answer is simple you went out of the map.

On 27/04/2019 at 7:22 PM, Silenzer said:

Server:  BHop

The server should be Singapore. I think...

Edit: Sorry for the late replies i was busy with something irl

Edited by AshaZ

quack quack madaquackas~

Discord : AshaZ#3825

▬╥▬|Never Look Down On Anyone|▬╥▬

Wow Ashaz Thank you so much for banning me... First of all i dont know the rule of when u go out of the map u will be get ban.. and secondly alot of players are going there every round even my team mates at that time, not only to kill their opponents but to hide... but for me.. it was my very first time to went there and its only ONCE in my whole game...  thats the only time when there's only 1 opponent left in the game (that time)... if you could only review the game every rounds for you can see how it happen..  Actually im so annoyed when players are going out of the map.. coz im not a bhopper..     Anyway thank you...  :=(

3 hours ago, Silenzer said:

Wow Ashaz Thank you so much for banning me... First of all i dont know the rule of when u go out of the map u will be get ban.. and secondly alot of players are going there every round even my team mates at that time, not only to kill their opponents but to hide... but for me.. it was my very first time to went there and its only ONCE in my whole game...  thats the only time when there's only 1 opponent left in the game (that time)... if you could only review the game every rounds for you can see how it happen..  Actually im so annoyed when players are going out of the map.. coz im not a bhopper..     Anyway thank you...  :=(

I just got back home and people were pm-ing me to come on the server so I came on and I only saw one of the players that went out, and it was you... Even if other players are out of the map I need solid evidence or I have to physically see it in order to punish them... anyways, you shouldn't have gone out of the map no matter what even if you fell out accidentally just kill yourself before you hit the ground and that's it. Just don't do it next time and all is well. :3

quack quack madaquackas~

Discord : AshaZ#3825

▬╥▬|Never Look Down On Anyone|▬╥▬

Either way exploits are bannable, which you should have understood.

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

Really we should just get rid of maps that you can go outside of. But hey you now know not to do it or you will get banned. Should have known exploits were bad news in the first place but oh well

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

• 8 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic