SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

rapidanaldischarge's Unban Appeal

rapidanaldischarge

Steam Account Name: rapidanaldischarge
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149417954

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:113918387

Server Group:  
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 04-17-17 00:07

Admin that Punished You: "CONSOLE" ("upgraded by skyprah")

Reason for Ban: "enough upgraded to perm by skyprah" Pretty sure I was just being a degenerate in the voice comms.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Just looking to have access to your servers again. The ban was over two years ago now, obviously your servers are some of the few populated ones in au, particularly for some specific modes. I linked the second account there, which I put an appeal in for maybe six months ago, but I hadn't linked this account, I believe it was just hit by an automatic process after being banned on this account. I only really care about the second account (STEAM_0:1:113918387), just because it's the primary steam account. I don't plan to play any of the servers where communication is necessary I kinda just want to play 1v1s, so if you want to perm mute/gag me. Anyway, do whatever you think is necessary.

Thanks
, luv ya.

Edited by rapidanaldischarge

• 8 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic