SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

No admins ever on?

Flexicute

I've been on the 1v1 server alot lately gotten to Pos. 1 & I've noticed alot of abuse and mean comments towards the more ''younger'' people of the 1v1 server its gotten abit out of hand just stupid stuff like ''You're adopted'' I did this and this with your family It has become out of hand and also just this morning the server had a hacker spinbotting and spamming hacking websites in the (Chat) and mic spamming of music etc. I'm going to talk to SkyPrah about the 1v1 server I know I'm a more newer member of the community but just resently this has happened 

~Best regards~ Flexi

www.Killzonegaming.com
"Harder please"
"Give me a pounding"
^Fuck you^
=Skyprah is a dipshit=

43221_1002.png36854_601.png
I'm a dead meme ;9

it's a new server just give it some time, I've noticed it too.. I am not admin there but I get them to shut up.. all you gotta do is tell them seniors are monitoring, and if someone isn't giving a shit then just pm a senior or skyprah to go in and deal with a troll. if one pleb is dealt with he will become an example to the rest.. when the comp started it was worse until admins were assigned. give it time, in the mean time record or take screenshots. attach to the abuse section and they will deal with it :)

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

this server is very new and admin have not yet been appointed please be patient as the process will be done as soon as possible i understand your frustration but for now just advise everyone to block communication with an abuser in tab menu.

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Oh but you are admin there @BuLLee ;)

I will get some additional admins on 1v1 today/tomorrow. We will remove the bullying from the server. Thanks for the heads up!

Also regarding the hackers, tomorrow I will look into installing SMAC or KAC which are anti-cheat plugins. They aren't exactly maintained and have been known to throw false positives but I think with the right settings I can catch spinbotters and automatically ban them.

am I? didn't realise. PM me and I will respond promptly in that case.. I have started playing there more so you will see me around :)

no need to ask mate you can add me any time, anyone from the community should add me. I am an admin on multiple servers and will help you in general with any inquires.

Flex. Add some staff on steam and tell them that you need them Incase of situations like this. Tell these BuLLee's wink wink to stop or else they will just be banned.

'BuLLee' wrote:
ew heard back things about kac btw @skyprah.. smac seems to have a better feedback

KAC works better than SMAC because its somewhat updated instead of being dead like SMAC.

KAC banned an aimbotter the other day via sourcebans in the scoutzknivez server and below are some SMAC aimbot detections.

[smac_aimbot.smx | 0.8.6.0] DirtyUncleRolfie CSGOHOUSE.COM (ID: STEAM_1:1:88827790 | IP: removed) is suspected of using an aimbot. (Detection #18 | Deviation: 179° | Weapon: weapon_ssg08)
[smac_aimbot.smx | 0.8.6.0] DirtyUncleRolfie CSGOHOUSE.COM (ID: STEAM_1:1:88827790 | IP: removed) is suspected of using an aimbot. (Detection #18 | Deviation: 90° | Weapon: weapon_ssg08)
[smac_aimbot.smx | 0.8.6.0] DirtyUncleRolfie CSGOHOUSE.COM (ID: STEAM_1:1:88827790 | IP: removed) is suspected of using an aimbot. (Detection #19 | Deviation: 90° | Weapon: weapon_ssg08)
[smac_aimbot.smx | 0.8.6.0] DirtyUncleRolfie CSGOHOUSE.COM (ID: STEAM_1:1:88827790 | IP: removed) is suspected of using an aimbot. (Detection #2 | Deviation: 135° | Weapon: weapon_ssg08)

@"skyPRAh" can we get a list of server admin in each section to help the members know who to contact similar to the one ive done in scoutz and have them in important thread

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg