SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] kiki's Administrator Application

kikii

Steam Account Name:  kiki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47119932

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a pretty outgoing person and I enjoy playing videogames(CS:Surf included).
I'm not easily annoyed so I can tolerate plenty.
Pretty much just your average person.
I don't judge others, especially when it's about something they're insecure about it.
I'm very honest and will always say it how it is.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Above average surfer.
For the most part friendly.(referring to treat other how you'd like to be treated)
Helpful if what is requested is within my capabilities.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:   I think I need to be part of the Killzone Gaming's Staff Team because I've seen some things that I feel need to change. I've witnessed current admins favour certain players or "turn a blind eye" to things that shouldn't be ignored. If I become an admin I don't intend to favour friends or acquantances when they push boundaries and cause issues for other KZG members. Now that aside, I stay on the KZG server for quite long periods of time in consecutive sessions, so I witness things admins do not, like chat spam, mic spam, bullying and obsurd harassing, and I wish to put a stop to that with the abilities I gain from being an admin. I plan to be lenient seeing as a warning is still a warning in the end of the day, but things that are hurtful and directly targeted at others with intent to make them feel bad will not be tolerated. As stated in a previous question, I can tolerate things directed at me so I will not snap and cause a scene. I am well aware that there are some people that dislike me, but they will not receive any punishments that are unjust just because they dislike me, they will be treated as someone that I wouldn't know to be fair.

If this application is successful, it will be my first time being an admin on a surf server and to me is a great opportunity to learn and show what I can do.
Thank you.

Play-Time on Server Group:  7 days 15:52:36 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Could be anything between 2-8 hours.
Any day of the week normally after 12PM.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Bubble
Vouching Players:  AlcoholicAndy24, BarkingBryce99, BeeKeeperBill83, BipedalBurt55, ConstructionCraig88, DemolitionDerrick29, DisgruntledDoug89, HackingHector77, HomosexualHenry69,HuggingHarold55, JailedJoski66, Obscure, JiganticJorje23, LethalLarry65, MattressMarvin39, MorseMike93, RadicalRandal11, RetardedRonny02, ScaredSamuel22, SkateboardSeth77, SleepingSimon44 and TortillaTim84

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

You won't remember me at all because i was a hidden shadow warrior in the surf forests. However, i was once lurking around surf and i do remember you being very respectful to others at the time and you seemed pretty chill. 

This is it Chief. +Rep 

Although i would have liked to see more on the qualities section, i think you would be a suitable candidate as a KZG staff member. Best of luck, Hidden Ninja Warrior Fedora.  

guggy.gif

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Not a bad guy, Understands how to not take things to face value. On frequently and is quite a nice guy. Has a good vibe to him and wouldn't mind seeing him get trial

+rep

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic