SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] enZIME's Moderator Application

ZIME

Steam Account Name:  enZIME
Steam ID: _ZIME_

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: . been surfing for quite a while and would love to be an admin for the server if not atleast a moderator hopefully.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Im respectful to anyone of any race and age.
plenty of laughter and enjoyment, through-out all servers.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Many admins, moderators and surfers of the community already know me as ZIME and i would like to keep it that way and help grow the server aswell, being part of a community is what i find fun.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days, 3 hours, 31 minutes
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  atleast 4-5 days a week
4-8 hours a day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Vert

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Pepe 2

enZYME

-rep if i were you i would follow this and edit your application

1. You only have one vouching player and no vouching staff which isn't that great i would reconsider posting this app and get to know more people in the community

2. You dont really say anything about yourself and you dont have many "redeeming" qualities that would be extremely useful i have never met you before and if you included more info on yourself i imagine more people would +rep you

3. For the question on why you deserve to be part of KZG staff team the minimum word count is 300 words i dont expect you too do that but 100+ words would be a good threshold to aim for

4. Your steam ID isn't your steam name either you can find your steam ID by going to this site https://steamid.xyz/

5. You created your account ti make this application hence it was made today 27/05/19 please get to know the community and contribute to the community before you apply for staff

6. Most of all put in more effort into your application trust me that's what admins get hard for

All the best

-Pancake

7 minutes ago, ApocalypticPancake said:

-rep if i were you i would follow this and edit your application

1. You only have one vouching player and no vouching staff which isn't that great i would reconsider posting this app and get to know more people in the community

2. You dont really say anything about yourself and you dont have many "redeeming" qualities that would be extremely useful i have never met you before and if you included more info on yourself i imagine more people would +rep you

3. For the question on why you deserve to be part of KZG staff team the minimum word count is 300 words i dont expect you too do that but 100+ words would be a good threshold to aim for

4. Your steam ID isn't your steam name either you can find your steam ID by going to this site https://steamid.xyz/

5. You created your account ti make this application hence it was made today 27/05/19 please get to know the community and contribute to the community before you apply for staff

6. Most of all put in more effort into your application trust me that's what admins get hard for

All the best

-Pancake

Yeah I'm not hard.

• kms 1

1 minute ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Yeah I'm not hard.

Same

• Like 1
  • kms 1

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Btw the player he put down, aka vert is a staff member. But personally ive seen you on and not really all to sure about you. By this i mean you haven really left me with something to remember because ik your name and thats it. i cant remember what kinda person you are, but either way id put more effort into the app

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic