SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] cunnyfunt12's Moderator Application

Popeye

Steam Account Name:  cunnyfunt12
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198240436678/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a chippy and work 5 days a week, after work i play a series of games with my mates and surfing is one of them, i play on the weekends too

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Im a funny guy who gets a long with everyone, im very chill but will take things seriously if needed. Also love helping people out with their skills in surfing

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like i can just do my part and look after the servers and be a guy people can ask for help with the server. I also feel there is an influx of toxic players and i am frequently on to deal with certain situations. I will constantly try to sort players out and stop players breaking rules, help new members, players and community members

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 29 hours 16 minutes
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  After work for either 1-3 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Drk
Vouching Players:  Ron Weasley

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Popeye

You need to put a bit more info into the good parts, aka Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming and Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming 

But besides that hes an alright bloke and think hes good for a trial
Btw im sure you know but Ron Weasley is also a Staff Member

Edited by drk

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic