SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

HoppZy's Unban Appeal

HoppZy

Steam Account Name: HoppZy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:171228057

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:1:98145671 STEAM_1:1:85230350

Server Group:  
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 06-19-19 12:06

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I am still pretty clueless as to why I was banned, I have 2 inactive accounts, one I logged on to 23 days ago to share libraries so I could access rust from my current account, and the other I last logged on 373 days ago. I have vac bans that are almost 3 yrs ago on both of my inactive accounts. IDK what it means by Duplicate accounts, was just casually playing combat surf, disconnected, came back and I was banned. It would be great to be able to play surf again, just got back into it lol

Duplicate account usually stems from an account already banned on KZG is connected to you. Usually this just by IP.

So any brothers or sisters that play on KZG servers, post there steam id's.

Any person that's played at your house with their accounts, their steam id's.

Any place you've played like Internet Cafe's or Friends house.

If you've used any VPN's.

5 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

Duplicate account usually stems from an account already banned on KZG is connected to you. Usually this just by IP.

So any brothers or sisters that play on KZG servers, post there steam id's.

Any person that's played at your house with their accounts, their steam id's.

Any place you've played like Internet Cafe's or Friends house.

If you've used any VPN's.

Don't have any family members who have steam, no other person has played PC at my house in years, never played at an internet cafe or a friends house on KZG servers ever, have never been banned on KZG prior and have never used a VPN for games so idk :(((((

• 3 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic