SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

suPa's Unban Appeal

supacs

Steam Account Name: suPa
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:198247325

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: SCOUTZnKNIVEZ 
Server:  Scoutzknivez

Date / Time of Ban: 2:05am ISH

Admin that Punished You: No idea tbh

Reason for Ban: Bro I deadset join in this this server for the first time bc it's late and every other server is dead, I get I think 2 kills and boom it bans me. Idek what I was banned for, but that's some bullshit bc I am a longtime player on KZG Surf & 1v1, i've never in my life played scoutsnknives and as soon as I join, I get banned.. WTF? I wasn't toxic in chat or anything?

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: What I said in 'Reason for Ban: ' is pretty self explanatory.. If I accidently been toxic in voice chat, I am sorry? I don't think I was being toxic or anything? Pretty sure I am even VIP on surf and I have nearly 2k hours so I have been using KZG for a looong time..

Multi-hack? Like a cheat? I only got two kills, how could it think that I was cheating? That makes no fkn sense what so ever. Like look at my account, does it really look like an account that someone would cheat on? https://steamcommunity.com/id/supa0001 . I even have videos and stuff on YouTube from back in 2018/2017 on CS of me playing on that account and everything, where else am I gonna get that toxic yet funny banter at 3am on surf where everyone yells at eachother. RIP

When it is a Console ban things are tuff because that means it detected something sketchy to make it ban you. By any chance do you have proof of the night you were playing? 

It's hard to unban situations like this so if you can prove in any way that you are not guilty then it will be much easier.

Goodluck

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

I had shadow play going, but I wasn't full recording. I Didn't think to save the clip, I was too much pickled on how I was banned. Welp, looks like I am banned for good from KZG then.. That sucks. Well thank you guys for all the fun and enjoyment your guys servers have given me over the couple of years of me in the CS community, gonna miss yas ?

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Anticheat has been triggered by something. Given that and an alt with "Multiple VAC bans on record" I can't in good faith unban.

Denied.

• panthA locked this topic