SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] newbie's Administrator Application

Steam Account Name:  newbie
Steam ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/newbienoobienoobeh/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself:  My name is Kueh, most of the people called me by that. And I've been playing CS:GO for a long time and looking forward to join KZG Staffs. I'm chill and helpful. If I'm assigned with a task, I'll try my best to complete it. Although I'm bad at writing a long sentence with amazing words but I can proof my skills from action. If I make a mistake, I'll learn from it and try to correct myself.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming:  I can help taking care of the server by muting mic spammers, dealing with hackers and etc. Besides that, I will try my best to help the players in need and try to solve their problems.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have some experience on being an admin on a AWP Server called Gaster AWP SG. And wanting to have a chance to be a part of the KZG Staffs. I've played on SG AWP server for quite some time and I believe that I have the ability to become an admin and help maintain the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 04:48:43 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2 or 3 hours, if there are no special events.

Vouching Staff on Server Group: ❀︎ Winnie 
Vouching Players:  Charlotte

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by newbie
Correction

Big Fat -rep.

Write more because right now your app is poorly made. Show some interest! Your hours are good, just edit this app. Look at mine for reference.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 6 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic