SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Server ideas!

medzii

Just a few ideas for servers, some I've heard from others and I'm sure others have been requested but here's what I've got:
-Hide and Seek
-Gun Game
-Zombies/Survival
-King of the Hill
Will update with any other ideas or suggestions if people want to reply with their thoughts ;)

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Thanks for your suggestions @✪ mEdZ. Hide and seek and gungame are definitely a possibility in the near future. What exactly is King of the hill? Also you would be surprised to know that we currently have a Zombies server in progress :)

@"skyPRAh" King of the Kill is basically like Hunger Games but you drop out of a plane and get spawned randomly on a big af map.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

'skyPRAh' wrote:
Thanks for your suggestions @✪ mEdZ.  Hide and seek and gungame are definitely a possibility in the near future. What exactly is King of the hill? Also you would be surprised to know that we currently have a Zombies server in progress :)

That's great sky! To my knowledge, King of the Hill is a team based gamemode where the objective is to hold specific points and the winner is the team who spent the most time in this set point. I know it is in some Halo games and quite possibly in COD.

58aaab5ad2b8e_PCBackground(2).thumb.jpg.8bd9372f51aeb9ac207795f05a608092.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search