SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[TTT] Big Man's Administrator Application

Schozah

Steam Account Name:  Big Man
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:500640321

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 26 Year Old Male, Full Time Worker (Sales Rep), Enjoy Skateboarding, Fishing and Surfing when I'm not Gaming. Im Mature, Own my own house and have a partner.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Maturity, Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Passion, Willpower, Patience, Communication and Self Confidence

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve to be part of the KZG Staff Team as I have become a loyal member of the community, I have built up a reputation on the Surf and TTT servers where people now ask for help. I am always willing to stop what I do to lend a hand and resolve problems in a manner that requires the least amount of conflict. I will strive to keep everyone happy on KZG servers and uphold all KZG rules, regulations and most importantly, VALUES!

Play-Time on Server Group:  TTT isn't showing server time but overall 5 days 13:55:42 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday to Friday (5:30pm to 10:30pm WST) - Sunday (3pm to 10:30pm WST)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Jailful, MyHandsHurt911, Speedy, I can't think of a good username, Weev, Beens That Way, EGSNightown, Cookie Monster, Sky, Drinks Rat MIlk AND MORE...

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Schozah
updated steam name

Neutral for now man, you seem to be suited for it but in the mean time I haven´t been able to join TTT and see how everyone is doing so till then, I will leave it like this.

When I notice that TTT really needs an admin and you are good for it, Ill plus rep.

Goodluck

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Made an account to say Big Man would be great for the server. I'm a regular player on TTT and he is always fair with rules and acts towards others with respect. 

Hmm last i played with you on there you did rdm and play it off as a stupid reason, I don't think you know the rules and on Surf i swear you were a little shit and i had to mute you, i checked source comms and yeah i muted you once but i swear there were a few other times you got away with it. For now its a neutral/-rep mainly leaning towards -rep

• 6 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic