SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The_Choden_One's Unban Appeal

Choden

Steam Account Name: The_Choden_One
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66783682

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:0:498961209

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 03-01-19 23:32

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Multi-Hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was dumb, really dumb. I let myself get mad and in my anger, I decided to download free cheats thinking I could cheat and get away with it. I was wrong. Instant vac-ban for cheating with a detected cheat. I then decided to try combat surf because I was really into it at the time and even more angry now that my main had been vac banned. I join KZG with a free cheat and then boom, instant ban. That put me off CS: GO for a while and now I'm back. On a new account and I'm legit. The one thing that I can't do on my new account, however, is play KZG. All the time my mates go onto KZG and play 1v1 or surf or combat surf and I can't join in. I have to go play on other servers and let me just say that there isn't a single other 1v1 server on oceania that has any constant playerbase. I know I cheated and I know what I did was wrong but could you please, just please unban me. I want to be able to go back to the combat surf community I loved so much and be able to play with my friends on such a good server. I also know that once a cheater, always a cheater and as such, if I am found to be cheating again, there will be no attempt from me to argue it and waste your time. I will accept that I cheated again and that I promised to accept it. I have put off requesting this for so long since I know it is highly unlikely that this appeal will be accept but at this point it's become too much and all I want is to be able to play KZG again. Thank's for reading my appeal and I hope you can see that I am being as sincere as I can be and I hope you can find it in your heat to let me back into the KZG community. Sincerely, Choden

Cheating means a permanent ban and you knew that at the time that you got banned.

People generally don't understand the consequences until they're handed them.

I can understand your remorse but I think that it should stand.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

Played with him in wing man, good guy, told the truth. Fast apology. 

Chose to help him with this application because of it. Good bloke, deserves the un-ban. 

Given this ban wasn't that long ago (in terms of a PERMANENT ban) I can't accept it. Please reapply once the ban reaches 12 months.

Denied.

• panthA locked this topic