SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] hxdd3n's Moderator Application

hxdden

Steam Account Name:  hxdd3n
Steam ID: 76561198886737424

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Funny, can surf alright, play CSGO most of my day, enjoy basketball, live in NSW.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Funny, can moderate well,

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I like playing surf and sometimes I see some misbehaving people that are being rude, and I can't do anything about it.

Play-Time on Server Group:  10 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  2 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Nezzy, RonWeasley

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Not enough hours to make an impression, I'm not sure if Ron actually gave you the go ahead on your rec but if he didn't that's a false rec and result in a lower/denied application. Either way your application needs more information put into each section to enhance your chance of trying to receive a chance at staff. Either way i believe you need more time in the community and need to make yourself more well known. By the way Description of myself is how you are on the csgo servers, ofc you can add personal things but the focus is how you are and what you do

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic