SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

✪fizZ's Unban Appeal

✪ Soup ™

Steam Account Name: ✪fizZ
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:176724046

Alternate Accounts: nope no smurfs

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 07-09-19 12:43

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: I didnt have Duplicate accounts, It says "[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because I didnt do anything it was just a normal day of me trying to play your AWP server and it says that im banned I dont even know why please unban me I didnt do anything wrong. I really love your awp server KZG please unban me.

So the way it works is everyone has an IP address right and what it does when the original account is banned is it records that IP address to stop a person from simply just joining on another account.

Theres generally 2 main contributors to this type of ban.

1.  You or someone else within your household have been banned on an alternate account and it has registered your IP to ban you on any other accounts.
  2.  You use a VPN which i cant remember if its forbidden or frowned upon (its been a while).

Nevertheless these things will be checked once a community director or server manager has time to review it.

• panthA locked this topic