SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Please make a mobile app

Porky47

So I was sitting in the car and I was really bored and I am like what a better way to pass the time by posting on KZG forums and I go on to the website and it's laggy and crap on my phone and I could not do anything not even prank skyprah so I needs some people to back me up and make a mobile app :D

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1020 ($296 with sales)
  • Games owned: 101
  • Games not played: 23 (23%)
  • Hours on record: 1,414.4h
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTvGwiCH-OPB0CBj14EGlQ
:heart: Skyprah :heart:

THE BOYS WHO HAVE DOGGED ME LIST:
#1: Teardrop

#2 MadeInChina
#3 PizzaPug

I always use my phone for browsing the forums. I just use safari. We don't need an app, you would still need Internet to connect to that. Just use phone data if your out, doesn't use much. :)

'Acid' wrote:
I always use my phone for browsing the forums. I just use safari. We don't need an app, you would still need Internet to connect to that. Just use phone data if your out, doesn't use much. :)

But it's super laggy and not good to use I would at least like it to be mobile optimised

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1020 ($296 with sales)
  • Games owned: 101
  • Games not played: 23 (23%)
  • Hours on record: 1,414.4h
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTvGwiCH-OPB0CBj14EGlQ
:heart: Skyprah :heart:

THE BOYS WHO HAVE DOGGED ME LIST:
#1: Teardrop

#2 MadeInChina
#3 PizzaPug

'sirtron' wrote:
please no, we like @kwala lets not try and kill him by getting to do to much.
Yes, coding a mobile theme, making an app. These are hard time consuming things.

I have a pretty good internet connection and two year old phone and i can browse this website fine. mobile theme would be better but not required.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search