SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

please unban me dopescope

treelo

Name:  treelo

Server Banned On: kzg scoutknives 24/7

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum): tdotydot1

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198319891671

Date/Time of Ban: couple of weeks ago

Banning Admin (if known): DopeScope

Reason for Ban (if known): hacker was changing his name to mine and I was banned by accident

Why I should be unbanned: I did nothing wrong

@"Acid" This was the hacker you banned wit aimbot and all sorts who was changing names i do not believe this is treelo as i apologised to treelo once you unbanned him and galaxy as this hacker was changing his and my name i will investigate further to contacting treelo before we consider this as Acid was present and was the one who banned you as i was on trial

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

investigation complete. this is treelo im am sorry about the inconvenience Acid this the account fof the hacker who done these thing on our server : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324806423
sorry bro

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

yea treelo plays every day he's got no problem.

@"skyPRAh" please IP ban this pleb from the community and all the servers.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

asked treelo in game just a min ago about this different account, no luck. now bugger off and stop PMing me troll.

so he just said its him in the game 1 min ago... treelo you could respond better next time when we asked you a thousand times in-game?

Unban @kwala @"skyPRAh"

'BuLLee' wrote:
so he just said its him in the game 1 min ago... treelo you could respond better next time when we asked you a thousand times in-game?

Unban @kwala @"skyPRAh"

yes sorry, I don't have a headset so I cant hear people sometimes. my bad

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search