SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

abused

billlll

some sky, was talking shit saying he has all the admins added, so i said i don't care, he got zypher in, i said you suck at surfing i got muted for 30 minutes?? for saying hes bad at surfing? LOL?

Tried to look up command say as if it were a variable.
 AU [NEW] Bill: lol?
 AU [NEW] Bill: calling someone bad i get muted ok
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Sorry mate, don't like people bullying kids
Lemonogi finished the map with a time of (02:59:40). [rank #189/287 | record 01:03:06]
 AU [NEW] Bill: is there a fourms
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Ik it makes you feel good about yourself
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: But shut the fuck up
 AU [NEW] Bill: i said hes bad, i get muted?
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Nah
 AU [NEW] Bill: no i, said you're bad
 AU [NEW] Bill: no
 AU [NEW] Lemonogi: gag him
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Yeah there is a forum. www.killzonegaming.com  go on there and complain
 AU [NEW] Bill: i will
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Tag me in the post too
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Dickhead

Honestly doesn't seem like a professional way to handle things neither does it seem like a accurate story, seems kinda sketchy. Doesnt seem like abuse but seems like Zypher was being a hypocrite.

-CELLA

76561198129673465.png

'billlll' wrote:
some sky, was talking shit saying he has all the admins added, so i said i don't care, he got zypher in, i said you suck at surfing i got muted for 30 minutes?? for saying hes bad at surfing? LOL?

AU [NEW] Bill: lol?
 AU [NEW] Bill: calling someone bad i get muted ok
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Sorry mate, don't like people bullying kids
Lemonogi finished the map with a time of (02:59:40). [rank #189/287 | record 01:03:06]
 AU [NEW] Bill: is there a fourms
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Ik it makes you feel good about yourself
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: But shut the fuck up
 AU [NEW] Bill: i said hes bad, i get muted?
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Nah
 AU [NEW] Bill: no i, said you're bad
 AU [NEW] Bill: no
 AU [NEW] Lemonogi: gag him
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Yeah there is a forum. www.killzonegaming.com  go on there and complain
 AU [NEW] Bill: i will
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Tag me in the post too
 AU [VIP] ADMIN Zypher: Dickhead

Oh so, people saying words you don't like to you, makes you not too happy does it? What about when you were calling Sky a shit cunt, preb, sqeaker and telling him he should go kill himself?

Also that wasn't enough for you to feel better about your life so you started abusing other people in the server including me and I'm not talking about text chat.
You said you got muted for calling someone bad but that was totally not the reason.
I gave you a mute for a reason so you could stop using your mic and being toxic to everyone in the server and they could surf peacefully.

I started calling you a dickhead and other words because I knew you would also paste it in this forum to show that you're a hypocrite and you can talk shit but can't take it. And also to see how it feels to just be randomly abused by someone you don't even know. 

Sky is like 13, hope you feel good about yourself and next time I see the abuse it won't be a mute.

From my understanding.......
>Abuses people
>Gets abused back
>Complains on forums

If you can not handle shit being talked to you without crying then dont abuse other players, Zypher did what he should have done.
I would have done the same thing

giphy (4).gif

So from what I have read...
Personally, I think Zypher could of handled it a little better. I don't know the full story, but if you have the decency to abuse others, don't be surprised if you get abused back. Calling someone bad can be taken many ways. Even if you were just fucking around, Admins can see this as a sign of abuse. Toxicity is horrible, just don't do it again.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search