SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Complete Site Guide - Created by Kwala

Kwala

Introduction:
My name is @Kwala and I will teach you the basics on maneuvering the site. First off, the Owner of the entire server complex is a man known as @"skyPRAh" and his thoroughly helped out by the head admin known as @"ThrasheR" There are also currently three Senior Admins known as @Kwala (Me), @"Acid", @"Sorrow". 

Ranking System:
Our community has a ranking system that goes : OwnerHead AdministratorSenior AdministratorServer AdministratorModeratorsTrial AdminVIP, Registered. 

Owners having the most access and Registered members having the least, learn more here: Killzone Gaming Ranking System

Shoutbox:
The Shoutbox is probably one of the most used features so it's important you know how to use it. The newest messages are at the top and the older ones at the bottom. To type a message simply type your message into the box and press enter. To tag someone simply use an @ symbols followed by the recipients name. If they have a space in their name use quotation marks.

@"Kwala"

The shoutbox supports all BBCode.

Thread:
You've probably just joined so I would suggest you start off by posting a thread in the Introductions section of the forum!
You can do this by going to the site and clicking the word "Introductions" near the top of the page.
Afterwards press the create thread button at the top which is in red and then press create thread.

Helpful Links:
Many helpful links are located at the top of the page. Scroll up now and see them. You can have a look at the server bans, see your own statistics and rank as well as search for certain key words on the forums as well as view the current Staff List.
NksF4lc.png