SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

the unseen's Unban Appeal

hades

Steam Account Name: the unseen
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120589793

Alternate Accounts: none

Server Group:  
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 06-26-19 02:23

Admin that Punished You: console

Reason for Ban: duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i tried connecting to said server and got immediately banned for a duplicate account?
this is the only account i have and my brother sold his pc a month ago so if it was an issue related to ip's linking then that couldnt have been the issue either
this is my first ban and ive played on this server for years and i do not have a definitive justification of my ban and im sure i could justify it regardless

as stated before i have a brother and thats one of his accounts which appears to have been banned last year for cheating sadly 

i have no affiliation with that account nor do i cheat

9 hours ago, hades said:

as stated before i have a brother and thats one of his accounts which appears to have been banned last year for cheating sadly 

i have no affiliation with that account nor do i cheat

You see this is the problem though, you have an affiliation to "your brother" it is also quite difficult for you to prove that it was him who was cheating or that he even exists. Unfortunately its the oldest excuse there is and why sometimes it may be the case there has also been alot of instances where it wasnt.

The profile you have now doesn't exactly seem like its very old either which can always be a worry and you say you've played on this server for years but only have a total of 26 hours across all on this account?

doesn't seem like its very old? that doesnt make any sense

obviously i see why its a problem and theres nothing i can do besides tell you information from my end on why its an injustice for me and the choice is yours on whether to believe me or not 

i dont know what you're referring to when you mention the 26 hours but i assure you ive played far more than that on the server(s)

is there noway to white list this account to prevent others connected to my ip from connecting ?

Screenshot_1.png

17 hours ago, hades said:

doesn't seem like its very old? that doesnt make any sense

obviously i see why its a problem and theres nothing i can do besides tell you information from my end on why its an injustice for me and the choice is yours on whether to believe me or not 

i dont know what you're referring to when you mention the 26 hours but i assure you ive played far more than that on the server(s)

is there noway to white list this account to prevent others connected to my ip from connecting ?

Screenshot_1.png

Ahhh thats much better thank you. Oww you must be a superstar with every achievement too!

So by the 26 hours i meant that you said you have been playing on KZG for years so i checked your playtime on this account across all servers and it totaled 26 hours, so i was just curious on which account you had been playing on for years?

• 1 month later...

Accepted, I guess?

There is no bans on that Steam ID.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic