SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

star's Unban Appeal

qd.

Steam Account Name: star
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61195111

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 04-11-19 12:21

Admin that Punished You: vip Clifford

Reason for Ban: dox

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Ok so listen up. I was playing combat surf that night, and was being a little toxic, sure. But what i was banned for I personally do not think was necessary. So what happened was a facebook link was posted in chat, and i read it out - i was instantly banned, and later found out that the person who posted it didn’t get banned?
I think 23 months is way too long for an unnecessary ban like this and sure, if it was a dox it might as well be permanent, but it wasn’t. What I do want is an unban to these servers, silence me or whatever you have to do to keep me silent. All i want is to have ability to play the bhop and surf servers, as all other servers in Australia are dogshit. Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.

latest?cb=20111128052231

I also would like to make an apology for what was posted on my last thread. I had no control over that and i’m sorry it happened.

latest?cb=20111128052231

All in due time my friend. 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

On 18/07/2019 at 2:21 AM, qd. said:

Steam Account Name: star
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61195111

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 04-11-19 12:21

Admin that Punished You: vip Clifford

Reason for Ban: dox

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Ok so listen up. I was playing combat surf that night, and was being a little toxic, sure. But what i was banned for I personally do not think was necessary. So what happened was a facebook link was posted in chat, and i read it out - i was instantly banned, and later found out that the person who posted it didn’t get banned?
I think 23 months is way too long for an unnecessary ban like this and sure, if it was a dox it might as well be permanent, but it wasn’t. What I do want is an unban to these servers, silence me or whatever you have to do to keep me silent. All i want is to have ability to play the bhop and surf servers, as all other servers in Australia are dogshit. Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.

-REP

So i looked through my collection of over 500GB's in Shadowplay clips since 2017, Your date of ban was 11th Of April 2019. Fortunately I have 2 videos from this date.

One of which includes someone, not mentioning names, say "You want to know my boy Clifford's Facebook?" After this is when you say my username out loud then have lachlan and wwkfee join in by linking my urls in chat.

I never actually mentioned anything about this video in your previous, Denied Unban Appeal. But I guess it has to be done. I'd like to see all 3 people extended to permanent. @Spinner

Edited by Raymond
Added the word "after"

:harambe: :silver: 

22 minutes ago, Raymond said:

-REP

So i looked through my collection of over 500GB's in Shadowplay clips since 2017, Your date of ban was 11th Of April 2019. Fortunately I have 2 videos from this date.

One of which includes someone, not mentioning names, say "You want to know my boy Clifford's Facebook?" This is when you say my username out loud then have lachlan and wwkfee join in by linking my urls in chat.

I never actually mentioned anything about this video in your previous, Denied Unban Appeal. But I guess it has to be done. I'd like to see all 3 people extended to permanent. @Spinner

Can you please upload this video privately and send me it? I had no control over what lachlan or wwkfee had done. It was out of my control.

all i did was mindlessly repeat the chat. It was a mistake. Sure, worth a 23 month ban? I don’t think so.

on my past thread i linked the person who put the link in chat and my acquaintances flooded the thread, and got it deleted. So I would help get this resolved but unfortunately I can’t be bothered searching for another 20 minutes

Edited by qd.

latest?cb=20111128052231

Just now, qd. said:

Can you please upload this video privately and send me it? I had no control over what lachlan or wwkfee had done. It was out of my control.

also I didn’t say “want to know my boy cliffords facebook”, it was the person who linked it in chat. I do not even have a facebook account, therefore i am unable to possibly view your facebook profile.  

1 minute ago, qd. said:

One of which includes someone, not mentioning names, say "You want to know my boy Clifford's Facebook?" This is when you say my username out loud then have lachlan and wwkfee join in by linking my urls in chat.

someone, not mentioning names, say "You want to know my boy Clifford's Facebook?" after this is when you say my username out loud

Just now, Raymond said:

someone, not mentioning names, say "You want to know my boy Clifford's Facebook?" after this is when you say my username out loud

Just edited.. i realised

latest?cb=20111128052231

I do not have to link you the video, the description I wrote is sufficient enough to understand what was said. @Spinner can vouch for this.

He does not have to show you the video in this occasion. Worst comes to worst, you could do something with his name. Therefore I think that this Unban will not be successful. You Doxxed Clifford, it was not by accident as this player said "Anyone wanna check out my boys clifford facebook" and you said his name straight after that. The other players also got banned those being Lachlan and wwkfeeee. You were banend for straight up saying Clifford Name in Voice Chat, there is evidence of that, you should not be unbanned.

Either me or someone else will soon be replying with what happens to your unban appeal. 
For now, if you have any questions, please tell me.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

4 hours ago, Spinner said:

He does not have to show you the video in this occasion. Worst comes to worst, you could do something with his name. Therefore I think that this Unban will not be successful. You Doxxed Clifford, it was not by accident as this player said "Anyone wanna check out my boys clifford facebook" and you said his name straight after that. The other players also got banned those being Lachlan and wwkfeeee. You were banend for straight up saying Clifford Name in Voice Chat, there is evidence of that, you should not be unbanned.

Either me or someone else will soon be replying with what happens to your unban appeal. 
For now, if you have any questions, please tell me.

I read out the link posted in chat mindlessly, i obviously knew what i had done instantly after. 

I said a name. Just saying once again, you seem to be targeting myself and my friend group as the real threat (ur ACTUAL facebook link) was not acted upon.

Even if the ban could be reduced, i would be fine with that.

As stated earlier, perm silence me. I will not be coming back to combat surf or minigames. I just want to play skill surf and bhop.

latest?cb=20111128052231

10 hours ago, qd. said:

I read out the link posted in chat mindlessly, i obviously knew what i had done instantly after. 

I said a name. Just saying once again, you seem to be targeting myself and my friend group as the real threat (ur ACTUAL facebook link) was not acted upon.

Even if the ban could be reduced, i would be fine with that.

As stated earlier, perm silence me. I will not be coming back to combat surf or minigames. I just want to play skill surf and bhop.

You are wrong, in order of events:

1. Player through voice chat: "You want to know my boy Clifford's Facebook?"
  2. 2 Players then proceed to link my personal facebook url.
  3. You (Star/qd/Lim): "raymond*********" <-- You said my full instagram account username.

Not my Facebook that you supposedly read from chat. My Instagram, was a completely different username to my facebook.  I'm not targeting you or your friend group, im pointing out my reason for banning you.

The players that linked my Facebook were also banned, Yes I did act upon this.

7 hours ago, Raymond said:

You are wrong, in order of events:

2. 2 Players then proceed to link my personal facebook url.
  3. You (Star/qd/Lim): "raymond*********" <-- You said my full instagram account username.

Not my Facebook that you supposedly read from chat. My Instagram, was a completely different username to my facebook.  I'm not targeting you or your friend group, im pointing out my reason for banning you.

The players that linked my Facebook were also banned, Yes I did act upon this.

Ok????

sure i might have.

Explain to me why the person who posted a link to one of your personal accounts didn’t get banned at the time, but instead you instantly just jump to banning me. I didn’t even specify what social media platform i was talking about - did i?

Edited by qd.

latest?cb=20111128052231

18 hours ago, qd. said:

Ok????

sure i might have.

Explain to me why the person who posted a link to one of your personal accounts didn’t get banned at the time, but instead you instantly just jump to banning me. I didn’t even specify what social media platform i was talking about - did i?

Although you didn't specify what platform you were talking about, you still said the username (which includes my full name) <-- Doxing.

You say you read a name from the chat where u saw the Facebook link. So i re watched the video.

2. You (Star/qd/Lim): "raymond*********" <-- You said my full instagram account username.

As you said this, the player mentioned in step 1, links my Facebook url. Thats when I stop surfing ban you.

From Step 1 to Step 2, then you being banned is exactly 20 seconds. Then I banned the others. Timestamp below if you don't believe me.

b7ab10ea08c7b1436f124e169955b846.png
https://gyazo.com/b7ab10ea08c7b1436f124e169955b846

Edited by Raymond
added picture

You doxxed Clifford, you got perma banned. Simple, the other players also got banned. Maybe not immediately hence they might have done their mistakes later meaning whether or not it took 5 minutes more to ban someone else, they are all banned from the same day.

Your point is in-valid and Clifford has all the rights to ban you, and I think leave you banned.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic