SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[twiggy]'s Unban Appeal

twiggyoff

Steam Account Name: [twiggy]
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:54570490

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group:  
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 02-07-19 09:46

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: I was told that I was banned for using a VPN that connected to an IP that had been previously banned.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I had connected to one of your servers after recently getting a VPN for my own security
I had been playing on the server for a while, and had left and attempted to rejoin the lobby.
When I tried to join again, a message came up telling me that I had been banned from the server.
After multiple tries thinking it was an error, I went onto the forums and spoke with someone who had informed me that my reason for being banned was due to my use of a VPN, as it had displayed an IP address that had previously been banned.
I have also spoken to a moderator on the Discord, "....ruthles_kila" who informed that the use of a VPN is not prohibited on the site.
I have no malicious intent or any such reason, and I enjoy the servers.
I believe that the ban is just a simple computer error as I was banned by CONSOLE, and would like to be unbanned to continue using the server.
Thanks.

EDIT: Apologises for the double post, the website had told me that my previous post was unsuccessful and I reattempted an appeal

Edited by twiggyoff
Fix for double post

Hey Twiggy,

While VPN's are expressly banned from KZG, they do greatly increase the risk of being banned for Duplicate accounts, as you said, from other players.

Accepted.

• panthA locked this topic