SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

MooP's Unban Appeal

MooP

Steam Account Name: MooP
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:9442507

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:0:28336966

Server Group: JUMP 
Server:  BHop

Date / Time of Ban: Can't find on sourcebans (years ago, maybe 2016?)

Admin that Punished You: Can't find on sourcebans

Reason for Ban: As specified above^

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Banned from KZG bhop server for several years, never knew why i was banned; I don't think i actually ever went on the server once prior to being banned but idk I can't remember (possibly accidental IP ban?).
Always played on a smurf account (specified above) as I was too lazy to bother getting my main account un-banned (I play bhop csgo on and off these days); First started playing on this server in 2016 I think?
Regarding lacking information above^. I've looked up my account on KZG sourcebans using IP and Alias, and nothing comes up so I can't help there unfortunately.

If there was a reasonable reason for why I was banned, could someone at least tell me what it was for so I can either accept it or argue it if it's unreasonable?
Regardless I don't see why there would be a reason for why I'd be banned; Don't Hack (Script/Strafe/etc.), Don't Macro Cheat, Hardly use Mic Chat, I wouldn't consider myself abusive xP, etc.
For what it's worth (Considering I only easy hop), I've been bhopping since 2008 so If I was banned because an admin thought I was cheating, I'd like to see some evidence. Several notable players who use the KZG server would vouch for my legitimacy (or noteable players who don't play on the server if that floats ur boat 8^) )

plz unban so i don't have to switch accounts every time i go on this server (it's like the only ez hop bhop server left in cs :C)
fankz xoxo

Just a follow up; As you can see below, my total connection time is 0 so I don't see how I could have been banned.

image.png.5e20d9310cbb075a014712100e5aee28.png

Hey man! Sorry for the late reply, but from what i can find, I don't actually think that you are banned. I can't find any bans on Sourcebans like you said. Are you able to connect onto our other servers from the account that you are "banned" on? And what does it say when you try connecting to the bhop server. Plus, last question, do you use a vpn on your other account to play on our servers. 

I really think that you are having a glitch and aren't actually banned.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Hey Mate. No problem; I don't use any VPN for any of my accounts, and don't seem to have any problem connecting from my smurf.

Now that you mention it, I do seem to be permanently banned from every KZG server. I just tried connecting to 2 other servers with the same issue although I have no memory of ever playing on any KZG servers.

Maybe it's worth trying to ban me and then un-ban me if it really is a glitch?

This is the message I get when I try to connect to the bhop server:

image.thumb.png.874ce0a1723d452439cf5de757b7aeb1.png

and this is the console messagee:

Connecting to public(139.99.144.77:27035) ...
Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id ffffffffffffffff
Connected to 139.99.144.77:27035
Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.killzonegaming.com/forum for more info.

Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.killzonegaming.com/forum for more info.

Edited by MooP

Well neither of those accounts have any bans on Source Bans from what I can find. Any other accounts? I really think it is a glitch if it isn't appearing on the Source Bans butit is all up to Skyprah.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Hi MooP,

Your original ban is here. It was implemented by an old admin that is no longer with us, although I will try and find out whats going on, if there is anything you can provide to help us with this inquiry to help move this a little quicker.

• panthA locked this topic