SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Smurf?'s Unban Appeal

sMuRfS aRe blUe

Steam Account Name: Smurf?
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:508521639

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group:  
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 21/07/2019 1:40

Admin that Punished You: Braided Asshair

Reason for Ban: Walling
Deagle triggerbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I should be unbanned because I miss the majority of my shots when I use the deagle and most of the time I am just spamming mouse 1 and if I had a trigger bot I don't think I would miss.
I also don't know how they think im walling as the one thing that he said meant I walling was because when I fell off the map I looked up to make sure I was faced the right way to come out of jail with speed and not lose it all.
I also said to him that I had cheated on reflex (the server not the map) and that I had never cheated on kzg.
And he said that cause I cheated on reflex I most likely cheated on kzg even though I know that a lot of people that play on kzg go on to reflex and cheat so I don't see how that could add up as evidence.

If u watch at 0.24 there is no reason why he would look there. Also when he is about to jump down and deag the guy near the end he looks straight down to see him.

1 hour ago, Braided Asshair said:

If u watch at 0.24 there is no reason why he would look there. Also when he is about to jump down and deag the guy near the end he looks straight down to see him.

at 24 I was seeing which was the map was because I am new to this map and I was making sure I was facing the exist of the jail and at the end deagle shot I was in a call with him and he said he was gonna die so of course I looked at him cause I knew there was a enemy next to him.

Edit: If u want me to prove im not walling I could stream
Edit: Also you can hear gun fire but because ur video is muted we cant

Edited by sMuRfS aRe blUe
Added info

• 1 month later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic