SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

R.I.P

Nosey

I bring sad news today one of our members has been going through a hard time. I met Hardj in the 1v1 server yesterday when he was having trouble with another member bullying him and calling him names i helped him out and the other member received a 1 week ban. Today Hardj told me that he was thankful for my help and that he will be looking down appon me and that he was going to kill himself. I attempted to convince him not to do it but i have not heard from him so i fear the worst. for all those who knew Hardj and have talked to him im sorry for your loss he was a good kid may he rest in peace.

R.I.P HardJ

R.I.P and for those who bullied i'm determined and very happy to take them to court if need be. The bullying is pathetic and unnecessary and needs to stop whether he has taken his life or not, its serious and its immature telling someone to either "kill themselves" or other harassing comments over a game on the internet is actually the lowest of low.. and i would love to meet that father who fathered you because clearly he needs to therapy and so do you to whom this is directed for. Bullying isn't a joke.. there is a time for "banter" and that is not what was represented here i'm quite shocked at the lack of respect that has been shown here, i probably sound like a twat and so be it, i cop shit all the time and i have fun with it and joke around but i have never been in a point of life where this kid clearly was or is. I didn't know this guy... but he was apart of the community that i have recently become apart of, most of you wont give a shit about what is being said, but even if it gets through to 1 imbecile and makes them see life for the better and not shout out "kill yourself" willy nilly because people you don't know have their own shit in life, and you gotta respect that.