SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Deranking DJ's Unban Appeal

Deranking DJ

Steam Account Name: Deranking DJ
Steam ID: STEAM_76561197961470730

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  ==AIM==

Date / Time of Ban: 08-05-19 14:45

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: MULTI-HACKING???

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was about to join a hvh server with my friends and I accidentally joined an AWP server... I've already toggled the cheat before i join the server and i did not notice that it was the wrong server. I was banned immediately when I joined. I've never hacked on your server and it was an accident I swear. PLS, i really enjoy playing on your server and I dont want to be banned pls.

Hey Deranking DJ,

I can understand your frustration when trying to connect to a different server and accidentally joining ours. Unfortunately, you need to look at this from our point of view. You joined our server, not the HvH server. I have no idea of your intentions when you joined KZG. Were you actually trying to join a different server or were you trying to cheat in ours? There is absolutely no way for me to tell the difference. 

As cheating on KZG is a permanent ban this will be denied but in my opinion is the perfect case for a review after a decent span of time has gone past.

Denied.

• panthA locked this topic