SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ronin's Unban Appeal

RoninCS

Steam Account Name: Ronin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55492743

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Execute

Date / Time of Ban: between 07/08/19 and 08/08/19

Admin that Punished You: unknown

Reason for Ban: no idea, jumped on this afternoon to play some retake and was met with the ban message.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have no idea why I've been banned idk who banned me and I haven't done anything to warrant a ban?

EDIT: found my ban report, it says i was banned for duplicate account, i dont understand. http://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:55492743&advType=

EDIT2: Saw another banned for the same thing saying it was his vpn, I also use a VPN so i’m guessing that’s it, please unban me?

Edited by RoninCS

Hey Ronin,

As you stated, you were banned for Duplicate accounts, this simply just means your account was linked to another already banned account. One of the ways we do this is by checking your IP against other banned IP's. While using a VPN is not against the rules, it greatly increases the chance that you may receive a false positive and be banned. Personally I wouldn't use them on the servers to try and avoid this in the future.

Accepted.

• panthA locked this topic