SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

We are a family.

Sirtron

We in one way or another have ended up playing on the KZG servers and have stuck around to meet some amazing people that we can call friends and by god we can call them our damn family. We all play our games for one reason and that is for the pure fact that we are here to have fun and escape our real life troubles, but when we turn to our escape in gaming and we are met with these same problems something is not right. If we are taking away a fellow person freedom and his/her escape from real world problems then how do we call ourselves human. If we see anyone on our servers that players are bullying and harassing an individual we need to take direct action to stop it from ruining someones day and potentially their life, we don't know what they are trying to escape from so we can't judge them for what they do, say or even act. WE ARE A FAMILY and we need to protect our family from people that are willing to try and ruin peoples days. If anyone in this family is going through anything that they think they can't handle you need to seek help from the professionals that can be contacted down below;

Suicide Prevention Australia - 02 9262 1130

LifeLine New Zealand - 0800 543 354

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Dope got your back too guys if any one in KZG community need to talk about anything i got you, my life wasnt easy but im one of the most positive people you will ever encounter if you want to keep it local between us im always here to talk hit me up

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

@"sirtron" Great post looking out for the community mate! keep up the great work

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Deep bro, I just recently broke up with my girl, is a bit hard but I mean we gotta move on sometimes to make things better!!, if Anyone has any problems just Pm me don't hesitate its better to let it out than hold it in trust me when i say that cause it will destroy you from the inside, even if its talking to your parents just express yourself!, I wouldn't know exactly what your going through but im here to help fam!!
Have a good day or night!!