SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

TeamSpeak channels

Sirtron

I think half of them should be gone. The whole point of teamspeak is hanging out together and half the time everyone is spread thinly, and it also makes the teamspeak server look really messy.

They should be deleted, I think honestly none of us should have channels. We should only have a couple of privates for server work and the rest should be public, would bring more people together.

yes i agree with acid ,an admin room senior management and a couple public channels are all thats needed we could all get to know each other better as im an admin of KZG and on ts everyday but still have not spoken to some of the other members on ts which creates gaps in our community no need for them

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

I don't agree that we should delete all vip team speak channels. My reasoning:: I play league with a couple of friends who don't play KZG. We don't want to be disturbed so I close the channel and we happily play league together. You can obviously see my problem. This problem could probably be interpreted in many different scenes. I don't know what a solution to this is.

76561198129673465.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search